Start of main content
Investment OptionsExplore the broad range of investment options available to help you achieve your retirement savings goals.
About Your Investments
Your plan includes an investment lineup with a diverse array of options. These investment choices represent a broad spectrum of asset classes and risk/return characteristics to allow you to tailor your account to help meet your particular financial goals and match your investing style.
Fund Fact Sheets are available via the links on this page. Select a fund name from the list to view a Fund Fact Sheet () that offers more details about the fund’s performance, fees and underlying investments.
GoalMaker® is an optional asset allocation tool, available at no additional cost to you, that helps people choose a portfolio of investments based on their “investor style” and years to retirement.
Fund Fact SheetsFootnote. Star or asterisk at the end of the fund name indicates a registered mutual fund. End footnote.
- Stable Value FundPDF file opens in new window
- Carillon Scout Mid Cap Fund Class R-6 (CSMUX)*PDF file opens in new window
- Hartford Core Equity Fund Class R6 (HAITX)*PDF file opens in new window
- JPMorgan Equity Income Fund Class R6 (OIEJX)*PDF file opens in new window
- JPMorgan Small Cap Equity Fund Class R5 (JSERX)*PDF file opens in new window
- Pax Sustainable Allocation Fund Class Institutional (PAXIX)*PDF file opens in new window
- PIMCO Income Fund Institutional Class (PIMIX)*PDF file opens in new window
- State Street Global All Cap Equity Ex U.S. Index Fund PDF file opens in new window
- State Street U.S. Total Market Index Fund PDF file opens in new window
- Core Plus Bond/PGIM Fund PDF file opens in new window
- Large Cap Growth/Jennison Fund PDF file opens in new window
- MFS International Growth Equity Fund (IS Platform) PDF file opens in new window
Fund Fact Sheet User’s Guide
This helpful guide provides a glossary of terms and benchmark definitions commonly found in the downloadable Fact Sheet.Download the Fund Fact Sheet User's Guide PDF File opens in a new window
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.View all Financial Disclaimers
Shares of the registered mutual funds are offered through Prudential Investment Management Services LLC (PIMS), Newark, NJ, a Prudential Financial company.
Carefully consider the investment option’s objectives, risks, fees and expenses. Contact Empower for a prospectus, summary prospectus for SEC‐registered products or disclosure document for unregistered products, if available, containing this information. Read each carefully before investing.
GoalMaker’s model allocations are based on generally accepted financial theories that take into account the historic returns of different asset classes. But, of course, past performance of any investment does not guarantee future results. Participants should consider their other assets, income and investments (e.g. equity in a home, Social Security benefits, individual retirement plan investments, etc.) in addition to their interest in the plan, to the extent those items are not taken into account in the model. Participants should also periodically reassess their GoalMaker investments to make sure their model portfolio continues to correspond to their changing attitudes and retirement time horizon.